根据联邦法规的规定, this consumer information p年龄 is provided for disclosure of information to 学生, 父母, 教师, 和工作人员. 请点击下面的链接查看每个主题的详细描述.
- 学位 & 证书项目
- No action will be taken by financial aid staff that is for their personal benefit or could be perceived to be a conflict of interest.
- Employees within the financial aid office will not 奖 aid to themselves or their immediate family members. 工作人员将把这项任务留给机构指定的人员, 为了避免出现利益冲突.
- The University has no preferred lending agreement with any lender of private educational loans and does not maintain a preferred lender list. Neither the University nor any employee shall enter into any revenue-sharing arrangement with any lender or accept offers of funds for private loans to 学生 in exchange for providing concessions or promises to the lender for a specific number of loans, 指定的贷款额, 或者优先贷款人安排.
- 借款人对贷款机构的选择不会被拒绝, 阻碍, 或者被机构不必要地拖延. 借款人不会被自动分配给任何特定的贷款人.
- 没有多少现金, 礼物, or benefit in excess of a the minimum amount shall be accepted by a financial aid staff member from any financial aid applicant (or his/her family), or from any entity doing business with or seeking to do business with the institution (including service on advisory committees or boards beyond reimbursement for reasonable expenses directly associated with such service).
- No compensation may be accepted for any type of consulting arrangement or contract to provide services to or on behalf of a lender relating to education loans.
- 财政援助办公室提供的信息是准确的, 无偏见的, and does not reflect preference arising from actual or potential personal gain.
- Institutional 奖 notifications and/or other institutionally provided materials shall include the following:
- 明确每项奖励的标识，表明援助的类型.e. 赠与援助(补助金、奖学金)、工作或贷款.
- All required consumer information is displayed in a prominent location on the institutional web site(s) and in any printed materials, 容易识别和找到, 并标注为“消费者信息”.”
- Financial aid professionals will disclose to their institution any involvement, 兴趣, or potential conflict of interest with any entity with which the institution has a business relationship.
The primary goal of the institutional financial aid professional is to help 学生 achieve their educational goals by providing appropriate financial support and resources. To this end, this 状态ment provides that the financial aid professional shall:
- Remain aware of issues affecting 学生 and continually advocate for their interests at the institutional, 州一级和联邦一级.
- 支持联邦, 状态 and institutional efforts to encour年龄 学生 to aspire to and plan for education beyond high school.
- Commit to the highest level of ethical behavior and refrain from conflict of interest or the perception thereof.
- 诚实、公正地对待他人, abiding by our commitments and always acting in a manner that merits the trust and confidence others have placed in us.
- 促进思想和意见的自由表达, 培养对行业内不同观点的尊重.
- Commit to removing financial barriers for those who want to pursue postsecondary learning and support each student admitted to our institution.
- Provide services and apply principles that do not discriminate on the basis of race, 性别, 种族, 性取向, 宗教, 残疾, 年龄, 或者经济地位.
- Understand the need for financial education and commit to educate 学生 and families on how to responsibly man年龄 expenses and debt.
- 遵守所有适用的联邦法律法规, 状态, 以及机构财政援助项目.
- Actively participate in ongoing professional development and continuing education programs to ensure ample understanding of statutes, 规定, 以及管理财政援助项目的最佳做法.
- Encour年龄 colleagues to participate in the financial aid professional associations available to them at the 状态, 区域, 或国家层面，并根据需要向其他援助专业人员提供援助.
- Provide our 学生 and 父母 with the information they need to make good decisions about attending and paying for college.
- Educate 学生 and families through quality information that is consumer-tested when possible. This includes (but is not limited to) transparency and full disclosure on 奖 notices.
- Ensure equity by applying all need-analysis formulas consistently across the institution’s full population of student financial aid applicants.
- 通知机构, 学生, and 父母 of any changes in financial aid programs that could affect their student aid eligibility.
- Ensure that student and parent private information provided to the financial aid office by financial aid applicants is protected in accordance with all 状态 and federal statutes and 规定, 包括FERPA和高等教育法, 第483(a)(3)(E) (20 U.S.C. 1090).
- Protect the information on the FAFSA from inappropriate use by ensuring that this information is only used for the application, 奖, 以及根据高等教育法第四章授予的援助的管理, 国家援助, 或由符合条件的院校资助.
- Note: The Higher Education Act does not allow us to share data from your FAFSA directly with certain outside 年龄ncies, 即使有你的书面许可.
*This was adopted in part from the National Association of Student 金融援助 Administrators’ 道德原则声明 and 财务援助专业人员行为准则. The obligations in this 行为准则 are in addition to any requirements imposed by 状态 or federal laws, 或美高梅线上官网的政策.